Paint Shop Pro 7.0 tutorial

idowhat_i_want

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The ones I find online, the editing is obvious and very unnatural... Does anyone use Paint Shop pro?

You really shouldn't give people such an inviting opportunity to jerk your chain with a question like, "Does anyone use Paint Shop pro?". :D I know that's no help with your image editing, but.........

The ones I find online, the editing is obvious and very unnatural... Does anyone use Paint Shop pro?

What needs to be realized is that photo editing is a LEARNED skill that is also dependent on visual skills and how much experience the person has in viewing fine detail, colour and lighting in images. Most beginning editors tend to overdo it or are not sufficiently precise and attentive to detail.

The opposite side of the coin however is that the "viewer" sometimes has it wrong and NO editing has been done. Recently Popular Photography magazine had a series of scenics that a lot of casual viewers would immediately assume were extremely oversaturated in editing. The look of the photos however was the result of using a Singh Ray warming polarizer filter.

Paint Shop Pro is one of several editors that I use.

skieur

Most reactions

Back