robbie_vlad
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2008
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Upstate New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I got some pretty awesome news that I wanted to share. I got my acceptance letter to RIT's photography department today, so that's where I'll be going next year
. I'm pretty pumped to finally have something go right for me haha. To make this legit, here are some paintball photos from today. Enjoy.
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Congrats on the acceptance. I stopped playing about a year ago but might head over to field one day and take some shots for fun. Just be careful with your exposure because in a few of them some of the whites are blown out. I read about the lighting and that's probably the biggest problem in paintball the lighting is usually harsh because that's when everyone is playing.
