What's new

paintball photographers

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if this belongs here, but i wasnt sure where else to put it.

I havent posted in a while, but I remember a while back seeing some people posting paintball pictures. I used to paintball but I quit and now try to take pics every once and a while.

I used to put those wrist sweat band things around my camera and lens, I also use a filter to protect the lens from direct hits. But now that I have the battery grip and bigger lenses and such, I cant do that anymore. Any of you guys that still post here have any advice on what you use? The thing is I dont want anything too bulky or anything that will get in the way of the zoom and stuff.

A lot of people just use their cameras with no sort of protection on it. I could do this also since I have warrantees on everything, but Id rather not have to deal with that if I dont have to.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom