Painted buildings

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were out driving around in the nice very sunny 50+ degree weather over the weekend and there are a lot of buildings in our down town area that are painted. I thought I would share them with you. I didn't have my tripod, there were tons of cars in the way and some were shot as we were driving by. Most I could not get a head on shot because of something in the way. I just thought I'd share them.

3267983288_f782084ca4_b.jpg

(Sorry, one of them that I shot from the car and didn't realize that there was a tree in front of the lady's face)
3267144079_eeba1ce45f_b.jpg

3267919746_6b8e4cd81f_b.jpg

3267088561_6e02244dfd_b.jpg

(This one had to be shot from across the other side of the freeway on a back street because they have the building surrounded with a fence and locked. I know there's a distracting fence in the way, but I got as high up as I possibly could)
3267872490_599d15d174_b.jpg

I have another one of a train down the side of a building, but it was too long to get it all in the same picture, so it's about 4 pictures. Any idea's on what program to use to stitch it together and make it as one?

very cool. Thanks for sharing them. i especially like the hospital one, great optical illusion

very nice.... and to stitch the train together, you can use photoshop (or gimp)

Nice, in Arizona, we don't have alot of graffiti, except in downtown Phoenix because of the illegal Mexicans.

The hospital wall is awesome!

Reminds me of a hotel in Miami (forget the name).

Yeah those are some really cool shots to bad you spend some time taken them. I hate being rushed......

Thanks for the comments.

Funny thing is, I just learned last night after posting these on my myspace as well, one of my husbands friends painted some of the one's down town and he commented on my picture. That's was really cool to know we actually know the guy that did some of them.

Anyone have any tutorials they could point me to in order to stitch the train together in PS3? I've never done it before. I don't even have a clue where to start.

Some nice captures in there, some (as you mentionned) have some distracting elements which kind of ruin the picture.

One of my faves is the second one. While the tree over the woman's face is distracting, for some reason, I just love the fire hydrant there.

Well crap...I don't think I'm going to be able to stitch the other ones together to make it look right because I was standing in the same place taking the picture which makes the picture at the end too small.

Any suggestions on what to do with this? Or you can't do anything with it b/c of the angle I was in? UGH! :grumpy:

3270485368_d57e40aa60_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back