What's new

Painted My Car- with Light

The one of you car is still too dark. The third one is the most interesting IMHO.
 
I'm digging the backhoe.
 
The one of you car is still too dark. The third one is the most interesting IMHO.
I intentionally left it a little dark, but it looks much darker on my phone than it did on my pc. Thanks for your input.

I'm digging the backhoe.
What you did there, I see it. Haha
 
I think you still don't quite have the concept.
 
I think you still don't quite have the concept.

This. painting the background behind the car is 1 step of the process--for artist flair.
 
I liked more the 2nd one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom