Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2009 #1 This is a little stone soap dish thing I have...
Canosonic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 0 Location Germany, Bonn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 12, 2009 #2 It's something you can hang on your wall!
J jvw2941 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2009 #3 Very artsy
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. Now I have to figure out what to call it, and which side is "up". The way it is now is how I shot it, but really it looks fine with any side at the top. If it was just a print laying on the table, I don't think I would know which way to hold it...
Thanks. Now I have to figure out what to call it, and which side is "up". The way it is now is how I shot it, but really it looks fine with any side at the top. If it was just a print laying on the table, I don't think I would know which way to hold it...
Canosonic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 0 Location Germany, Bonn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 12, 2009 #5 I think it looks cool if turned 90 deg. clockwise.