Paintshop pro + others bundle

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Humble Software Bundle: Be a Creative Superhero! With Painter, CorelCAD and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite (pay what you want and help charity)

Might be worth a look for those who don't use Photoshop or want an alternative. Humble Bundle has a bunch of programs, raw processing and brushes on offer which covers both artistic and photographic interests

It's arranged in tiers and if you pay the amount for a tier you unlock that tier and all previous levels. In the paying options you can also choose who gets what you pay; you can give it all to Humble; to the software developers or to the nominated charity for this bundle; or any variation of those three.

£0.77
Aftershot Standard - Raw Photo Editor like Lightroom

£20.35
Paintshop Pro 2020
Particle Shop + 11 brushes
Brushpack 2 - smoke and steam (also works with paintshop pro)
Brushpack combustions (also works with paintshop pro)

Several Paint shop Pro Scripts:
Black and White Highey
Colour High Key
Black and White Low key
Colour Low Key

£23.27
Coral CAD 2019
Corel Painter 2020
Corel DRAW Graphics Suite 2020
Brushpacks from Mike Thompson; Don Seegmiller; Android Jones, Creepers; Inking, Graphic Impact; Sketch; Stary Night; Translucent; Fantasy
Light Leak Scripts

Humble have been doing these bundles for years in software, games, ebooks and such and are a very trustworthy site.

Also if you've used this software it would be great to hear your thoughts on its use in photography and artwork in general.

I have bought a couple bundles from HB, and will vouch for the deals. I know they sound too good to be true, but it's real!

I used the Corel suit years ago. It was a very complete suit of tools, did a good job. Very similar to photoshop.

Still on sale for only 13 days more!

Also they've added the following to the top tier

• Brush Pack - Chaos
  • Brush Pack - Blend
  • Brush Pack - Lightning Strikes
  • Brush Pack - Dust & Debris
  • Brush Pack - Flame
  • Brush Pack - Hair
  • Brush Pack - Clouds
  • Brush Pack - Fluid
  • Brush Pack - Chunky Paint
  • Brush Pack - Sand & Soil

I've never used Paintshop. I'll have to have a deek.

Most reactions

Back