What's new

Pale Eeyore

Desi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
832
Reaction score
378
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this little fellow over the weekend. Thought I'd share. Adorable miniature horse, with a bit of a gloomy look to him.

Comments welcome.

White Miniature Horse by Desi595, on Flickr
 
Awww, that's totally Eeyore! Love him! :)

As for the picture, comp is fine, but would like to see maybe some brightening and contrast bump. The tones seem a bit flat.
 
limr, thanks for the critique.

I'm glad that you saw Eeyore.
 
Love this! Stoic yet soft. Maybe a little dodging/burning to add some dimension, but otherwise, very nice!
 
That's one depressed horse ... ;)

Agree with limr - seems like some dodging might be in order.
Not a lot though.
 
Thanks Jenko and sleist....I so appreciate your input.
 
and here, I would like to see it in color ;)
 
and here, I would like to see it in color ;)

Actually, the color version is a bit of a white balance disaster. The mane was backlit with window-light and the rest had a mixture of natural lighting and fluorescent lighting. But, overall, I thought the BW worked better to isolate him from his background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom