Panama City Beach

Seadawg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple shots that I took while on vacation at PCB Florida. As always C&C are welcome.

1: Memorial Day Celebration.
Fireworks by CJ Howard, on Flickr

2: 4 minute exposure of the beach. The light trails are people looking for sand crabs.
beach long exp by CJ Howard, on Flickr

Here are a couple shots that I took while on vacation at PCB Florida. As always C&C are welcome.

1: Memorial Day Celebration.
Fireworks by CJ Howard, on Flickr

2: 4 minute exposure of the beach. The light trails are people looking for sand crabs.
beach long exp by CJ Howard, on Flickr

Both are nice but the second a bit on the bright side.

#2 is intriguing. Both need straightening.

I dont see where i can straighten 1 much more feel free to copy and show me. I see what you are saying about the second one, i straightened it but i guess it wasnt enough. Thanks for pointing that out.

My software superimposes a grid when I'm straightening, so it's fairly easy to line things up. In #1 I chose some of the vertical building elements near the middle of the frame. It was off by 0.8 degrees, which seems like nit-picking I know, but if I can tell without the grid, then it probably needs straightening.

18217924549_33b0b85628_b - Version 2.jpg
18216396720_de4341159b_b - Version 2.jpg

Thank you, after you straightened I could tell that the column on the fart left of the shot was slightly off in my shot. Thanks for pointing that out.

Most reactions

Back