Panasonic DC-FZ80 add timestamp how ?

zillah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dear folk
Recently I got Panasonic DC-FZ80 to use it for survey photos ,,,,,and I tried to google it but i couldn't find it
How can I time stamp photos when I capture them ? Means I need each photo to show time and date
Thx

Dear folk
Recently I got Panasonic DC-FZ80 to use it for survey photos ,,,,,and I tried to google it but i couldn't find it
How can I time stamp photos when I capture them ? Means I need each photo to show time and date
Thx
If it can be done, the manual ought to explain how. Do a Google search for the manual if you don't have one, they're usually available..

I was searching through the the below manual for a word : " time stamp" but nothing came up
Code:
https://www.manualowl.com/m/Panasonic/LUMIX-FZ80/Download/624922

Go on to the Panasonic camera website where you can probably download all manuals...

Jeff the link that I had posted is the manual and I couldn't find : "time stamp" when I searched the pdf file

G'day Zillah

New here and going thru threads of interest ...

Other models of Panny cameras certainly have an option to "insert date and time" at the moment of exposure. However I note that the latest batch of FZs do =not= have this feature. It can be added in Playback mode one image at a time (damn) but not at the moment of exposure

I can only presume that Panny have made the change away from the 'fully auto P&S' sort of camera operations to the 'more professional' operations similar to many dSLRs.

Attach-1 shows the "older" camera options
Attach-2 shows the FZ-80 options

Hope this helps
Phil from the great land Downunder
www.flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

Attach-1
TZ-camera Date-Stamp details.jpg

Attach-2
Date Stamp, FZ-80.jpg

Most reactions

Back