What's new

Panning - and the IC-trains are FAST!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time I got this! (And you don't know the amount of times I have TRIED this! ;))

ICE-Panning_wsz.jpg
 
Last edited:
You did a great job!
The front is sharp and you can *see* the movement!

This is something I still have never tried.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Actually I was taking photos of something that was behind me (stationary, giving me all the time of this world to compose and focus and whatnot, my much preferred objects, you know ;)) and I heard the train coming and thought (again!) "Oops. Train! Let's see" and whooooosh! it had come and gone and YAY! at last one worked :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I believe this outcome was sheer good luck, though. No expertise on panning on my part. Oh no....
 
Looks good. Even if it was lucky, it's still great work :-)
 
Great job! I've never managed one of those to look decent yet!

Rob
 
I'm a BIG BIG fan of motion blurs and pan blurs. You did a very nicejob with this one. I never panned on a rain before but I think I have panned on just about anything else you can name.

nice work!

Scott
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom