What's new

Panning

nossie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
794
Reaction score
2
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was gonna put this in Zoomers'n'Shakers but it didn't seem to compliment the others. Maybe we need a panning thread?

Anyway I hooked up an old drive and found this old snap of an Airbus about 1 second before rollback that I had taken in 2005 from Frankfurt Airport's view point on Runway 81 south. Not perfect but pretty none the less so I figured it's worth sharing. Let's see a few more.

frankfurt_airport.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
It's handheld while precariously standing on the wet railing in hard shoes with a friend's hand on my butt to steady me a little. Needless to say there's another 20 worthless shots in this set. Next time I go I'm bringing a step ladder and a tripod.
Using a 350d and the 18-55 kit lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom