What's new

Pano of Spokane (500kb)

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First shot at doing a panorama.. this one is my home town Spokane,WA.. hope you like and of course c&c appreciated :)

spokane_city.jpg
 
Sweet!

I could count five seems? Nice job putting this together though.
 
Did you do this with software? It looks pretty good to me. I haven't tried one yet.
 
Sweet!

I could count five seems? Nice job putting this together though.

Thanks! Ya, I did some PS'n but was in a hurry.. I will try my hand again with a nice sunset.. and do a better job seemin' it together

Did you do this with software? It looks pretty good to me. I haven't tried one yet.

I used PS CS3, it has an automation for panoramas, sure is fun :)

Looks good. Pretty spot, with the mountains off in the distance.

Thanks! Very pretty spot, born and raised here.. Mountains on every horizon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom