panorama of manhattan

timyuan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
832818682_63b7536daa_o.jpg

How can I not like this one? ;) So were you on your way to Liberty Island or Staten Island? Nice to see so many sailboats in here, I like that.

Too bad you didn't go more to the right .

pascal

love it~! i'm moving to Queens in May... so i'll be taking some myself :)

Great shot... You did a great job stitching (that I can tell, a little small of a picture but I understand all about that) what program did you use?

How can I not like this one? ;) So were you on your way to Liberty Island or Staten Island? Nice to see so many sailboats in here, I like that.

Too bad you didn't go more to the right .

pascal

yes , i took it when i was on boat between manhattan and liberty island.

the sad thing is, i didn't find a position to take this view with liberty statue.

maybe next time i will take more wild...:)

yes, there is another sad thing... i was so eager to see world trad center before....

love it~! i'm moving to Queens in May... so i'll be taking some myself :)

yes, you should and will.

i try to take picture for lights of zero ground. but i never see it. i wonder if the lights turned on for every evening?

Great shot... You did a great job stitching (that I can tell, a little small of a picture but I understand all about that) what program did you use?

the width is huge in original picture. one picture width with 3500pixel. this picture made by 7 pitctures. so you could imagin the width...

i use Ptgui to stitch them. the software very good. the canon kit disk have a same tools for panorama.

I was joking about 'more to the right', because that's where my hometown Brooklyn is...:wink:

And the lights on ground zero...do you mean the two huge blue lights? (they are called 'Tribute in Light') Because they only go on in September.

pascal

I was joking about 'more to the right', because that's where my hometown Brooklyn is...:wink:

And the lights on ground zero...do you mean the two huge blue lights? (they are called 'Tribute in Light') Because they only go on in September.

pascal

hi, i got it... :)

really appretiated..

I know all about panos... I have had some where my computer finally gave up (probably because I was doing 26 shots at 16bit...) Still a great job...

I know all about panos... I have had some where my computer finally gave up (probably because I was doing 26 shots at 16bit...) Still a great job...

your photos are super wonderful!

what tools you are using for panorama?

pascal

I was wondering about that. I stayed at a hotel(milenium hilton) with a room over looking ground zero and i never saw anything at night, this was in october. I guess that explains it

Most reactions

Back