Panoramic software problems!

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so Ive been using arcsoft pano maker for a while but recently Ive noticed a major problem. When I stitch a number of nicley exposed images together, after the sticthing process I noticed that my beautiful blue and interesting sky is turned into an ugly cyan mess. At first I thought it might have something to to with the bridge cameras (that I no-longer use) censor not being good enough. So I purchased a Nikon D3200 and tried it out today, and low and behold the same problem persists, but whats this?...

Then I noticed that after The stiching process is complete and arcsoft shows the finished picture, It looks fine. It is only when I then open the shot up is PS (CS6) that the sky becomes a mess and the over all exposure is far to bright.
Please help me? :( Has anyone else experianced this? and if so Can you please advise on how to rectify the issue?

Are you changing exposure between frames (i.e., shooting is some auto setting), or are you shooting in full manual and not changing a single setting?

Also, are you using a CPL filter? If so, that will screw up the sky.

I'm shooting in A mode. I didnt change settings between shots or use any filters and If I remember correctly I used f8 or 11 and ISO 400.

Then I noticed that after The stiching process is complete and arcsoft shows the finished picture, It looks fine. It is only when I then open the shot up is PS (CS6) that the sky becomes a mess and the over all exposure is far to bright.
Please help me?

Why are you not just using photoshop to stitch the pano?

I'm shooting in A mode. I didnt change settings between shots or use any filters and If I remember correctly I used f8 or 11 and ISO 400.

If you're shooting in an Auto mode, then the exposures may change between each image, and that may screw up the stitching software. I always shoot in full manual.... ISO, shutter speed, aperture, white balance and focus are all set at one setting and never change.

Why are you not just using photoshop to stitch the pano?

Im not sure of the technique to creating panos in PS!

If you're shooting in an Auto mode, then the exposures may change between each image, and that may screw up the stitching software. I always shoot in full manual.... ISO, shutter speed, aperture, white balance and focus are all set at one setting and never change.

Ok cheers sparky cheers. Ill try full manual next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back