What's new

Pantone Huey Pro

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is anyone here using this calibration system? Reviews look promising, especially for someone not doing photography/prints full time.

Just looking for a good way to get the best out of my post processing and increase my screen to print display.

Thanks in advance.
 
I had it and hated it, it always gave me a magenta cast on the monitor after calibration, it was a pain. I threw it away and went with the Spyder 3 Pro.
 
I threw it away and went with the Spyder 3 Pro.

How do like the Spyder 3 Pro? I am thinking about it so i can calibrate my IMAC and printer, I trying to get more into portrait photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom