What's new

paper heart

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunday shoot... i hope you like :)
 

Attachments

  • $_DSC9821.webp
    $_DSC9821.webp
    158.9 KB · Views: 108
  • $_DSC9918.webp
    $_DSC9918.webp
    264.7 KB · Views: 91
Sunday shoot... i hope you like :)

i am so confused. On the second one am I wrong that her hands are behind her back with the scissors but her head is on that side as well? I just don't think arms and hand bend that way unless they are behind your back.

If that is the case you definitely got my attention and I can't tell how you did it. Very nice.
 
On looking at your Flickr I see that you have done this kind of shot before. So now I am less confused but no less amazed.
 
Excellent! :thumbup:
 
Now, that something of quite different caliber. Joy to watch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom