What's new

Pardon me?

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Sorry for the poor quality of this image. My temporary dial-up situation kills then when I upload them. (Update 1-8-05: Reuploaded with faster connection.) I haven't posted in a while, though I have many to share. Here's one I was recently working on.

e9607757.jpg


Comments/Suggestions/Critique appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

_KA
 
I like it, you've done a good job with the background
I don't like the eyes though .. Zombies scare the s¤~t out of me
 
I had to fix the eyes due to some horrific red eye, I don't know a good way to do it. This was the best i got after much trial and error. Any suggestios o how to do it better?

_KA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom