Paris Panorama

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
eifell tower panorama.jpg

Very nice. Somewhere down there, towards the Hôtel des Invalides is the smelliest cheese shop in the world! It was a few streets away from our hotel when we honeymooned in Paris and I swear we found our way back at night by following our noses :) Fromage not so frais!

Very nice. Somewhere down there, towards the Hôtel des Invalides is the smelliest cheese shop in the world! It was a few streets away from our hotel when we honeymooned in Paris and I swear we found our way back at night by following our noses :) Fromage not so frais!

If you'd told me it was Limburger cheese smelling the place up I wouldn't have doubted it for a second. A friend of mine pulled a practical joke in high school by putting some Limburger cheese on a piece of tin foil in my locker behind my books. Man, I tell you, that nasty cheese stunk up the whole hallway. Everyone was holding their noses, gagging, and running away it smelled so bad.

"Smelliest cheese shop in the world". Love it!.

Nice pic! I take it that one was stapled together, so to speak? :confused-72:

My camera has a panorama function so I just pressed the shutter button and rotated myself lol.

"My camera has a panorama function so I just pressed the shutter button and rotated myself lol."

Nice feature! Again, great pic!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back