Paris

I love the shot of the gargoyle and the Eiffel Tower. very nice. The shot of the tower at night is a winner too. :mrgreen:

your second shot here is brilliant, being able to see alot of landmarks from the gargoyles perspective is a great idea. Like the portrait painter too. great shots :thumbup:

:sexywink: thanks for your comments!
i'll put other shots of Paris and France if you're interested:sexywink:

(excuse my english! :blushing:)

mmm, impressive. i went there 2 weekends ago. i just havnt got round to putting my pic's up yet. when i do, i'll put up the ones i took in new york only 1 weekend ago :p hehe
its a beautful city i night is paris. did u get any pics when the eiffel tower was flashing?

mabs said:
did u get any pics when the eiffel tower was flashing?

mmm yes I did, but the result is not very great :confused:

paris20.jpg

I like all four shots but the second one is very impressive indeed :thumbup:

All of them are great, but i really like the last one, and the gargoyle shot.

Hey there ^^

Nice job on the photos! The second shot's my favorite, I think ^^ Brilliant work

I may be heading to Paris this summer for the first time. I'm really looking forward to it. :) Should be quite a memorable trip.

Keep up the good work, m'friend. These are really impressive!

Hallo Aurelyla, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Nice to be having you here... you have a couple of very interesting photos to show.
The second is really special.
But I also like the light and colour distribution in the last of the series in your first post!

We have the Photo Themes here on TPF, too.
A forum where photos are only just "collected" following a certain theme (less designed for comments, but for collecting, putting them together by all members, themewise). There is a theme on Paris somewhere. I know that. These look like perfect contributions to that theme!!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back