Parking Garage at mignight

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Just trying something a little different, more gritty and organic, little less focused. Inspired to go shoot a garage again by Ernie !

midnightgarage1.jpg

midnightgarage2.jpg

midnightgarage3.jpg

midnightgarage4.jpg

#4 is the winner for me. Neat stuff. How do you shoot something like this and not have it be grainy?

last one is my favorite

i would be to scared to take pics like this, haha

#4 is the winner for me. Neat stuff. How do you shoot something like this and not have it be grainy?

thanks ! ,

as for the grain, I have never experienced grain issues with the canon.
Unless I am wanting to induce it on purpose. I don't usually shoot above iso 1600. on 3200 the image is still very usable, but sometimes its a little noticeable.

I think I shot these at iso 800 and 1600 handheld at like 1.8 or 2.0 the canon is just made to be able to handle it well. its just an old 20D

thanks ! ,

as for the grain, I have never experienced grain issues with the canon.
Unless I am wanting to induce it on purpose. I don't usually shoot above iso 1600. on 3200 the image is still very usable, but sometimes its a little noticeable.

I think I shot these at iso 800 and 1600 handheld at like 1.8 or 2.0 the canon is just made to be able to handle it well. its just an old 20D

That makes me jealous. I can shoot with my camera on a tripod at ISO 100 and if it is low light I will get grain...maybe there is something wrong with my camera...I have a D80. I always though as long as I was on a tripod and had the right exposure time that I wouldn't get grain.

Glad I could inspire you man :)
Nice shots, third one is a winner for me.

That makes me jealous. I can shoot with my camera on a tripod at ISO 100 and if it is low light I will get grain...maybe there is something wrong with my camera...I have a D80. I always though as long as I was on a tripod and had the right exposure time that I wouldn't get grain.
That's weird, have a D80 myself and I seldom get grain with long exposures. What lens do you use?

#3 for me. nice series, but i miss the colours you usually pull off in your other shots.

really? i shoot mine at 800-1600. loss of fine detail, not very heavy on the noise though.

i like the second to last one. great shots. i really want to do something like this with a model now... maybe soon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back