Parking Garage

I don't think it's too centered because it is very asymmetric. If you hadn't mentioned centering it would have taken me a little time to realize that the square opening onto the street was in the center. Good lighting and interesting lines - I wouldn't change a thing.

I wish you'd post the image here directly so others wouldn't be forced to go off-site to seeyour image. It's fantastic in it's symetry. I can't recall seeing a paking garage in this way.

I really like it. Great shadows and light.. almost like a tunnel to the surface.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments! Is there anything you feel I could have done better?

A subject would be cool, maybe on one of the other levels with a fill flash hiding behind a pillar.

Ok, I can totally see how that would work. Also, next time, I'll be sure to post the pics directly here.

Ok, I can totally see how that would work. Also, next time, I'll be sure to post the pics directly here.

Thanks. :) That makes it a lot easier.

I like parking garages. This photo has a lot of nice shadows and patterns. I wish it was sharper, and I wish there was a clear subject or something to grab my attention so my eyes wouldn't wander so much. Pretty neat perspective. I'd like to see more.

I like parking garages. This photo has a lot of nice shadows and patterns. I wish it was sharper, and I wish there was a clear subject or something to grab my attention so my eyes wouldn't wander so much. Pretty neat perspective. I'd like to see more.

Right on. I totally get what you guys mean by needing a clear subject. Sorry about the softness, I'm not sure if it was me or the equipment (or both), but I am finding that my lens is pretty soft wide open at max focal length. I have a thread going on in the Equipment section. Maybe if you want to stop by and put in your two cents? http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...cts/285124-sigma-17-70mm-soft-auto-focus.html

Someone on flickr suggested I try it in black and white. Here is is, what do you guys think?

$B&W.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back