Parking Lady (nsfw)

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Had to throw in the nsfw because I think more people are more inclined to hit the thread. Laughing out loud.

Shot this in lovely Afton, Wy. The light is pretty bad, but I think I captured her. Not sure on these different aproaches. Somehow the shot seems too abstract I would like to hear your thoughts.

ƒ8 @ 200. ISO 100. Focal length = 20 mm. Cloudy + 2 WB.

Love & Bass

dsc0053wd5.jpg

dsc0062ox8.jpg

I think most people are not inclined to comment if they are 'tricked' into clicking the thread. I didn't even know what nsfw meant until after I clicked it.
As for the photo, I think the angle is too low. It might be better if you got up high somehow and included a parking lot in the background of the photo. That said, I think the first photo is better because the gun is pointing into the frame and not out of it.
I hope this helps.

Yeah... I am pretty good at pissing people off. Seemed funny at the time.

I thought about a higher angle. I would have to stand on the Jeep or something. Strangely I have no idea where the parking lot is. The sign points to a building. Which may make an interesting approach. Thanks!

Love & Bass

It is a similar psychological thing which is why I post my fave shots to get feedback from a different perspective.

No such things as fat chicks in my world. I feel that all humans and animals are beautiful.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back