part one of amazing treehouse and studio

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some pictures of interesting buildings i've found, these are under construction currently, so i was pretty hard up on finding spots to shoot without CRAP all over the place.

c&C welcome.

203576451.jpg

203571268.jpg

203571264.jpg

You mean "crap" figuratively spoken? Not the real thing?
Just tools and all that is needed to build such houses?
How come you could go inside, anyway? Here construction sites are very blocked off.

But I am glad you COULD go inside!
Else we would never see what they look like and they are little pieces of art, aren't they? Look at that mosaic floor! Wow ... and the wood carvings and all that. WHO has these built! And for WHOM?

this one will be leased out the the head of the ceramics department at my school.

he builds them with an agenda of creating awareness, that people may realize that our culture needs more texture, and wastes far too much. he also has a low income housing project where you come build your own house and he provides the materials, when its done you pay $190/month over seven years (including insurance and electric) and then you own it.

i'm writing a story on it, and have been asked not to let the cat out of the bag yet.

THEY ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WASTE. 1/2 of the stuff in them was headed for a landfill.

Most reactions

Back