Partial Lunar Eclipse

Good effort! I do like the colors here. That second shot is absolutely freaky, it could be on the cover of a sci-fi book. :lol:

Glad the coyotes stayed away. :icon_eek:

Good effort! I do like the colors here. That second shot is absolutely freaky, it could be on the cover of a sci-fi book. :lol:

Glad the coyotes stayed away. :icon_eek:
Thanks! I can hear them just inside of the closeby tree line, pacing around at times when I'm outside with a tripod... at least I think that's what it is...

I hope that's what it is, too! We live out in the country and hear them in nearby fields. It can be quite unnerving.

But the night views are fantastic! :lol:

Reactions: pez
Hells bells, they're both great shots I think. thanks for sharing. #2 is especially cool.

Good shots.....

-

The second shot looks out of this world! :encouragement: :encouragement: :encouragement:

Great shots, was certainly worth getting up for!

Hells bells, they're both great shots I think. thanks for sharing. #2 is especially cool.

Thanks, all! The sky was super clear and it was somewhat worth waiting hours out there for the eclipse to progress to see the maximum- it was like an all-night eclipse! I couldn't believe how red it was. 160-something frames and I only used one 🤣

Most reactions

Back