What's new

Partying on a leaf

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C/C welcomed

14877120266_261393d1af_o_zps5ec72351.jpg
 
Really cool! I love it! They say that eventually insects will become part of our diet, these do not look appetizing!
 
Really cool! I love it! They say that eventually insects will become part of our diet, these do not look appetizing!
Thanks, yes I saw a show of people who eat insects, pretty yucky but I guess we can get used to anything, for now I am sticking to regular meat :)
 
I'll stick to beef!

Nice shot :)
Me too...............well for now anyways, if a pound of beef will cost 150$ I think suddenly bugs will look a whole lot more appetizing :D
 
I'll stick to beef!

Nice shot :)
Me too...............well for now anyways, if a pound of beef will cost 150$ I think suddenly bugs will look a whole lot more appetizing :D

I am not so fond of beef, but, as a meal, It still is more appealing to me than these cute bugs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom