Kasper TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #1 I really need to get off the habit of taking so many portraits so I have more to submit to galleries, but whatever. (Above is me) Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
I really need to get off the habit of taking so many portraits so I have more to submit to galleries, but whatever. (Above is me)
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #2 I like the eye (though a bit underexpose) and second to the last one is really nice - the composition, lighting. Other ones don't do it for me.
I like the eye (though a bit underexpose) and second to the last one is really nice - the composition, lighting. Other ones don't do it for me.