Patches of Sun on a Fall day! C&C welcome!

B

Billy_Smith

Make: FujiFilm, Model: FinePix S3280, Exposure time: 1/120 sec, Exposure mode: Auto, Exposure program: Aperture priority, Exposure bias: -0.67 ev, F-stop number: f/4.5, ISO speed: 100, Shutter speed: 1/119 sec, Focal length: 11.35 mm
HaunParkthe2nd267.jpg

Neat! My one idea is that the middle tree dissects the picture too much.. It need to be more off center. I like it though. It makes me feel warm and peaceful. ;)

The composition needs work, but I like the softness of the image. You've made the viewer feel as if he is right there in the forest.

This is a very nice shot IMHO - it conveys, for me, a certain sense of quiet tranquility. It is sharp and it has enough compositional elements in it that lead the viewer's eye through the image from front to back. Having said that, I do agree with momo3boys about the "centred" tree and her suggestion that it would be better "off centre", although it is hard to say whether it would be better on the right or left "third" of the image. Something to experiment with if you get the chance.

WesternGuy

Very nice shot man, I feel like I'm there in the forest.

Neat! My one idea is that the middle tree dissects the picture too much.. It need to be more off center. I like it though. It makes me feel warm and peaceful. ;)

Thank you! This is the second time since i have joined this forum, that someone has made me back up to look at my picture, and enabled me to see with a fresh perspective! I believe you are correct, this would look better if the center tree was off set.. Thank you for pointing that out. :)

This is a very nice shot IMHO - it conveys, for me, a certain sense of quiet tranquility. It is sharp and it has enough compositional elements in it that lead the viewer's eye through the image from front to back. Having said that, I do agree with momo3boys about the "centred" tree and her suggestion that it would be better "off centre", although it is hard to say whether it would be better on the right or left "third" of the image. Something to experiment with if you get the chance.

WesternGuy

Thank you WesternGuy! Tranquility was the main goal of this shot, to bring forth the feeling that was felt in this location.. After stepping back some, i do agree with momo3boys and you both about off setting of the middle tree.. I will experiment with this, as this place is not far from home!

Very nice shot man, I feel like I'm there in the forest.
Thank you, that is exactly the intent!

Most reactions

Back