Ok, I really didn't die, it just smells that way... long time no post, busy, busy & all that rot. 
A work in progress:
I originally intended to line all these up & color match them and just leave the ragged top edge, but... that's a lot of work & I kinda like it like this anyway because it's sorta weird.
Actually, I think I need to go reshoot this so I can get some angled shot to give it a more "threw these pics on the table & look what happened" look.
Oh yeah, here's what it looks like in real life & all connected properly.
A work in progress:
I originally intended to line all these up & color match them and just leave the ragged top edge, but... that's a lot of work & I kinda like it like this anyway because it's sorta weird.
Actually, I think I need to go reshoot this so I can get some angled shot to give it a more "threw these pics on the table & look what happened" look.
Oh yeah, here's what it looks like in real life & all connected properly.
@ Jeff. Until today I hadn't seen a cloud in nearly 2 weeks. The blue is nice, but it's sorta boring.
