Patience leads to in your face Wood Ducks!

EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the local ponds here in Winter Park. Snuck up on these Wood Ducks and waited for them to all settle back in. Patience paid off.......

PIC_3032.jpg

PIC_3034.jpg

PIC_3037.jpg

PIC_3040.jpg

PIC_3047.jpg

PIC_3052.jpg

PIC_3064.jpg

PIC_3065.jpg

Number your pics...please (makes C&C easier).

Great series, but #4 is definitely my favorite. We get Wood Ducks in these parts, but they are very difficult to catch.....it's always gratifying when your patience pays off.

These are breathtaking! When I opened it and saw the first closeup, my jaw dropped.

My faves are 4 and 1 (not that there's anything wrong with the others).

Amazing images! All of them are beautiful, but my favorites of the series are 1,2,3,&4. :)

Absolutely stunning images. :thumbup:

Great series, but #4 is definitely my favorite. We get Wood Ducks in these parts, but they are very difficult to catch.....it's always gratifying when your patience pays off.

agreed... #4 is the winner. woodies can indeed be difficult to get close to - they're often shy and don't like to let people near. what lens did you use for these?

agreed... #4 is the winner. woodies can indeed be difficult to get close to - they're often shy and don't like to let people near. what lens did you use for these?

Nikkor 200-400MM F4, ED, IF, Vr with 1.4X T.c.

Had to wait about 10 minutes for them to settle back in

Most reactions

New Topics

Back