What's new

Patience

I absolutely love this one Linda, what a great capture. A cute subject with an awesome background. Please frame this one !
 
He's so precious!

You captured a wonderful expression on his cute little face!

(please can I have him for a while?!?!)
 
i love his expression! :hugs: make room for another wall hanger :)
 
How cute!! I really love his expression :-)
 
Thanks everyone! It always helps to have a gorgeous model! ;) :)

Thanks again for the comments - very overwhelming!
 
ok, calliopallie.... your really getting great at this...ya know??

i adore this shot...he is so cute, and you caught the expression just right...

good job mom....(this will look great on the guest registry at his wedding.)
 
This is one of my fav images from you, yet! :thumbup:
Crisp, excellent tones, and nice composition.
 
Thanks everyone for your comments... they really mean a lot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom