What's new

Patulangon, Davao del Sur, Philippines

eduboy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were hoping to catch the sunrise during this morning but the sun didn't cooperate. My girlfriend and I took some shots anyway. :)

Welcome to Patulangon
3910639307_24d8b9ac01.jpg


3910642305_a7e53959e9.jpg


3910640507_1592c43c96.jpg


Washout
3910627855_3dbf7dcca7.jpg


Forgotten
3911408572_332d3c4a8b.jpg


Sad
3910624413_6178bd6fd1.jpg


Nature meets man
3910636969_241e6735bd.jpg


Undercurrent
3910632477_744bb0bfc9.jpg


Thanks for viewing :)
 
The issue of nature being razed by the human race. So sad.
2,3 - underexposured a bit (unless it isn't what you wanted to achieve)
Washout. - well everyone has done it once in while.
OK enough with the bad.
1,5,6 - I like THEM!!!
Nature meets man- I didn't get it instantly. Try cropping in and it's COOL!
 
Thanks much for the C&C Canosonic :) i needed that :)
 
I love the mood I'm feeling in number 2. The darkness and gloominess but yet soft rays of sunlight for hope in the sky. It works for me. I love your composition in the first one, great idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom