What's new

Peace and Quiet

harmonn2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
11
Location
Nothern Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this nice little spot the other day.
$_MG_0906.webp
 
I'm assuming the bird feeder and wooden structure are your subject main but because the house in the background is so much brighter my eyes are drawn there and the feeling you attempted to share is lost. Suggestion: Expose for the subject and make other elements less distracting by either blowing them out of using other technique.
 
Phew. Good point. I agree! This area is really close to my house, I'll have to go back and try again. Possibly from the opposite side so that bright yellow monstrosity isn't so distracting. I actually toned the house down a lot. That sucker is BRIGHT. The sunset was just too good to pass up that day, but I'm sure there will be another that is good for a photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom