What's new

Peace

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The symbol of peace is a dove & I took a couple peaceful shots of one from our balcony.


1.

P1000819sm.jpg



2. After I took the first shot she turned & winked @ me.

P1000820sm.jpg



;)
 
its funny Ron, the subjects in your photos are things that I generally don't like at all... (i hate bugs!!) but you do such a great job with the photos that it makes me want to look at them every time you post!

Great job on the dove!
 
Thanks Nikonguy.

Bugs take on a whole new perspective when you start shooting them & that can be a challenge compared to shooting birds. Here is another shot of a dove I do not think I posted here before.


P1000558sm.jpg
 
Nice set of dove pictures...very clear and sharp!
 
Very great shots! This look excellent.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom