LShooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$8680640041_b2b5b26f4b_c.jpg

I fell off the planet for a while, but I'm back now and hitting the streets and trails. Enjoy!

That's pretty! The colors are perfect together, the green and pink/magenta! I love it.

a portrait oriented landscape... Nicely done!

Nice work. I really like this shot. I find the colours work well together and comp is good too. My only nitpick would be to maybe remove the electrical towers in the back ground. They are small enough that it shouldn't be hard and I think it would get it to the next level.

Yeah, that's REALLY nice.

the only thing is the angle of the horizon. It may well be a hill, so it may be as it should be. but you might consider trying to straighten it because without the broader context it looks like it may just be off.

Nice work. I really like this shot. I find the colours work well together and comp is good too. My only nitpick would be to maybe remove the electrical towers in the back ground. They are small enough that it shouldn't be hard and I think it would get it to the next level.

Wow, how did you even see that?

Wow, how did you even see that?

Just saw them I guess. I like the image so I gave it more than a 5 second glance. Once I saw them my eyes were drawn to them every time.
Did you not notice them?

Nope, didn't notice them, but yes... once seen, cannot be unseen. :) I only looked at the image for a moment... probably less than 5 seconds. :)

Actually, I take my comment back about the tilt. I think it's ok. The clouds compensate.

Nope, didn't notice them, but yes... once seen, cannot be unseen. :) I only looked at the image for a moment... probably less than 5 seconds. :)

You would think a Jedi Bunnywabbit wouldn't miss something like that... ;)

Jedi are very powerful, but bunny's aren't too bright. It makes an odd combination.

:)

The colors are very nice, and it's a lovely composition.

The vignette detracts, I think. A gentle vignette that's not visible until you remove it is a very good idea for this sort of thing, to "close off" the sky and strengthen the visual frame. A visible vignette on the bottom is also a ok, since it adds weight to the bottom of the frame. At any rate, that's my opinion on these things.

The towers in the background? I dunno, I kind of like them. It's really about deciding whether this is a "real" scene (in which case I might work to bring the towers and wires out a little more, just a touch) or whether it represents an idealized fantasy landscape (in which case I'd clone them out). I think this could work either way.

The colors are very nice, and it's a lovely composition.

The vignette detracts, I think. A gentle vignette that's not visible until you remove it is a very good idea for this sort of thing, to "close off" the sky and strengthen the visual frame. A visible vignette on the bottom is also a ok, since it adds weight to the bottom of the frame. At any rate, that's my opinion on these things.

The towers in the background? I dunno, I kind of like them. It's really about deciding whether this is a "real" scene (in which case I might work to bring the towers and wires out a little more, just a touch) or whether it represents an idealized fantasy landscape (in which case I'd clone them out). I think this could work either way.

While I agree with your comment, I went with op's title selection, Peaceful, and IMO power lines represent everything but peaceful to me.

Thanks for all the feedback. Yes, it is a hill, thus I left it as is. I went up and back about the towers but decided to leave them since it defines the place as not being a completely desolate area. I'm a vignette junky. I've tried the 12 step plan and failed. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back