What's new

Pedal Posse

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pedal.jpg
 
Force of Nature said:
honest opinions here, as requested :p

I cant see beyond the snap of two bycyles I'm afraid, it does nothing for me.

That's cool. Thanks.
 
Force of Nature said:
It may benefit from B&W

Naw, no need for a band aid. If it sucks, it sucks. No sense in putting lipstick on a pig.
 
mountainlander said:
No sense in putting lipstick on a pig.

:lmao: I have to remember that one

And the picture.......uhm, what Force of Nature said.
 
funny the things you notice when you look at a shot long enuf.

the ranking officer gets to wear blue
the ranking officer's helmet is not fitted properly ;)
the peon has the leg muscles for the job
nice bikes...wonder if i can get a police decal for my trek?

cool shot Robert, makes you wonder what they're conversing about. how about a little more blur on the background, and i would try a high-key b&w for fun. it's worth it IMO.
 
i'm with jonmikal... i see a whole lot... the little girl with her legs proped on a rope..holding the tent up...and the chick with the signs on her back... i like this.

but i could dig a pig with lipstick too...so whose to say....my opinion doesnt mean a bunch...
 
They always say a picture is worth a 1000 words....or something like that. I noticed the same thing that Jon said...about the helmet. Gheesh...these guys are supposed to promote safety, and dudes bucket does not fit right.
Maybe the other guy is telling him about the helmet...saying...look there is photographer over there..ya wanna fix that thing? I kinda like this shot, cause of everything going on.
 
Chiller said:
They always say a picture is worth a 1000 words....or something like that. I noticed the same thing that Jon said...about the helmet. Gheesh...these guys are supposed to promote safety, and dudes bucket does not fit right.
Maybe the other guy is telling him about the helmet...saying...look there is photographer over there..ya wanna fix that thing? I kinda like this shot, cause of everything going on.

:lmao:
 
oh my god, i had to go back and look... your right chiller....i just died laughing...

and chiller, did you notice the socks are white? what is with black pants, black shoes, and white socks.... that kills me...
 
Force of Nature said:
woah I never said it sucked.


LOL, not a big deal. It was meant to be more than a snap, so if that's what it is, then it sucks. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestions JonMikal. I was afraid to get too close to them, so I couldn't blur out the background very well. Trek, Raleigh, and Cannondale all have "official" police bikes--which is pretty cool.

Thanks for looking everyone!!
 
Nice call chiller, I too noticed the helmet not fitting properly. It comes with the territory. I've worked at a bike shop since I was 13. But aside from that I think this is a neat shot and would also benifit from the B&W also.

The non ranking officer appears to be either itching or massaging his rippling legs. So maybe the other guys helmet was blown back in amazment of the size of Fabio's Thighs.

I've always wanted a police bike, I've looked at the police auctions when my boss goes to buy used ones. No luck though. Trek would be the only way to go. Since Raleigh is now a mass produced junk Candian Tire bike and well... Cannondale... Crack n' fail is what we call it round the shop:D.
 
welll.... after all... it makes sense... I mean... well... it says more than any landscape picture. nice DOF here, and it gives you a chance to see how people look like on the other half of the world. People are always a difficult subject to take photo of, because they are just everywhere. and on the one hand every shot may look like a snapshot but for others it can have a meaning. I have nothing against this picture. honestly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom