peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Sep 10, 2013 #1 Taken at the Reschensee in South Tyrol View attachment 55260 Spotmatic SP Pentacon 29mm Ektar 100
Whiskeyjack TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2013 Messages 251 Reaction score 115 Location Oceanside, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2013 #2 I like this.... I think I'd love it if it was horizontal instead of vertical.
Luke345678 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 919 Reaction score 73 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2013 #3 Very interesting shot. The tower provides a nice sense of the dof.
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Sep 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Whiskeyjack said: I like this.... I think I'd love it if it was horizontal instead of vertical. Click to expand... Thanks. I'll try a horizontal shot next time I'm there. Luke345678 said: Very interesting shot. The tower provides a nice sense of the dof. Click to expand... Thanks. I got a few other shots of the tower with rocks and pebbles as a foreground, but the pedalos added colour and gave the scene that certain something.
Whiskeyjack said: I like this.... I think I'd love it if it was horizontal instead of vertical. Click to expand... Thanks. I'll try a horizontal shot next time I'm there. Luke345678 said: Very interesting shot. The tower provides a nice sense of the dof. Click to expand... Thanks. I got a few other shots of the tower with rocks and pebbles as a foreground, but the pedalos added colour and gave the scene that certain something.