Peek-A-Boo

STiZzle2010

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this image last night playing with my son. I know that I should have adjusted my aperture so that both eyes were in focus and I should have focused on the eye closest to the camera. Other than that, how does everything else look? I am still very much a beginner but I'm eager to learn.

Shot with a Nikon D5500, Nikkor 50mm 1.8G lens, and edited in Lightroom. f/2.8, 1/200th, ISO 200, and flash fired.

JMH_0018 by jmhebert82, on Flickr

At the size I am viewing on screen here now which is about 7x5 I cant see that one eye is sharper than the other to any noticeable degree. It is generally said that the closest eye being more in focus is more pleasing, so taking your word that it's the far off one and you know how to get it right the next time, personally think its a great photo, one that you will look back at in years and love

At f/3.5 it would have been better I think but, I will still love this memory for years to come I'm sure. He is the reason I got into photography and I'm always looking to improve. Maybe by the time he is all grown up, I will have learned enough to be satisfied with my shots lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back