goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2014 #1
TheNevadanStig No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 18, 2014 Messages 693 Reaction score 597 Location Reno, NV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2014 #2 Good shot! Looks like an American Robin.
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 TheNevadanStig said: Good shot! Looks like an American Robin. Click to expand... Thank you, yes I believe its a Robin. I love shooting birds........Arrr I mean with my camera
TheNevadanStig said: Good shot! Looks like an American Robin. Click to expand... Thank you, yes I believe its a Robin. I love shooting birds........Arrr I mean with my camera