What's new

Peeping Tom!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lookie, lookie!! C&C always welcome!!:mrgreen:

1.
14456668751_36943a08af_c.jpg


2.
14439493926_738014a25b_c.jpg


3.
14276007608_d41848ef3e_c.jpg
 
Where are these?

I'm liking the first one - especially what looks like a footprint in the concrete.
I'd be tempted to go wide and really try to get the frame more stained glass.
 
1 does it for me. very Nice.
 
Definitely 1. The way the light spreads is freaking awesome.
 
+1 for number 1 - Nice shot
 
Love that color, and texture, in number one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Snowbear, these were taken at the penitentiary in Philly. There are a lot of these little slit windows throughout the place. I want to go back and make a series out of them. The shots I have weren't taken with that idea in mind, so they aren't taken at the best angles. =) Hopefully, I get back down that way. =)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I like the first one the best too.

Question for you though. Does the second one evoke any kind of emotion for you? I'll give my take after a few comments. =)
 
Question for you though. Does the second one evoke any kind of emotion for you? I'll give my take after a few comments. =)

I think they all give the feeling of hope. A bright light in a dark world.

I actually liked one you didn't post here the best.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Thanks, runnah!!!
Here is the shot you mentioned. =)
14275984630_d4d4e3b634_c.jpg
 
I like this one the best for some reason.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
It might if I could see that guy in the stained glass better.:scratch:

I might need to try to edit it again. See if I can bring more out of it.

Thanks!
 
Snowbear, these were taken at the penitentiary in Philly. There are a lot of these little slit windows throughout the place. I want to go back and make a series out of them. The shots I have weren't taken with that idea in mind, so they aren't taken at the best angles. =) Hopefully, I get back down that way. =)
That's what I figured. Jeremy was supposed to go there on a field trip from DCAD but wasn't able to make it. I'm planning on going there with him in a while - maybe when the temps drop down a bit.

Thanks for posting these. :)

Question for you though. Does the second one evoke any kind of emotion for you? I'll give my take after a few comments. =)

I think they all give the feeling of hope. A bright light in a dark world.
^This, exactly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom