Peeve!

It's only too wide if there is a messed up table due to a large image or something else. I have mine pretty skinny and no scrolling for me.

oriecat said:
Why does Taco Bell bother asking me if I want hot or mild sauce, when they will always give it to me anyway, even tho I always say "No thank you"!?!

ugh I know what you mean, or you are in the middle of a huge order then they ask you to repeat it...whats up with that...I think they just love messing with our heads ;) darn kids...

i hate side scrolling too, thought i was the only one :lol:

1) Whenever I dine at fine Mexican restaurants like Taco Bell my main irritation is that they're hot sauce ain't! It's not the quantity at all.

2) If you need to side scroll maybe you've got the "favorites" too wide?

i sense the sarcasm mrsid, but still... calling that mexican food is just... it's just wrong. :p

not saying i don't like taco bell (it's a guilty pleasure i guess) but still. :wink:

i've got a couple of peeves with the hot sauce situation there. first of all, i hate it when they ask you what kind you want when you're ordering, and then they ask you again at the window. just proves they weren't paying any attention the first time they asked. second, their hot sauce doesn't just get hotter when you go from mild to hot to fire, it's completely different. i like my hot sauce hotter than their mild sauce, but i like the flavor and consistency of the mild sauce better than the hot or fire kinds... so i just settle for mild. in my opinion, the only difference between the three should be how hot they are, which isn't the case. argh.

and while they don't always give you sauce here regardless of whether you've requested it or not, when you DO ask for it they give you handfuls of the packets even if you only have like one or two items (tiny little regular tacos for instance) in your entire order. would you like some tacos to go with your hot sauce?? sheesh. i've got a nice collection of them going in my silverware drawer at home. :p

it's sad how much thought i've actually put into this issue. :no smile:

Min, that's why you should go to Taco Time! hehe ~ haven't we had this debate before, elsewhere?

My peeve about many fast food restaurants is when you drive thru and they don't even give you a napkin. Not even 1!

I'm with you on the scrolling horizontally. Someone suggested that it's not that the pics are too large it's the resolution on my computer. I don't know how/where to check that, though.

Happy Friday, everyone!

So true, Nevey, but the Bell is two blocks from work and makes for a quick lunch, while the Time is inside the Mall and would eat up much more of my time... but I do love those veggie burritos...

And yes I hate the lack of napkins also. And that I have to ask for croutons at Wendys when I order a salad. They should just be standard!

And I think it might be my resolution also, because of my old computer I can only do 800x600, I think. You can check that if you go:
Start Button
Settings
Control Panel
Display
Settings
Desktop Area
and it should show in there

Well I could and did change my resolution, but everything is super teeny now! I'm gonna go blind. :shock: I will need to play with this s'more and see what I can do, and also see how it affects my other programs. It's really time for a new computer tho, this thing is dying on me... I don't know where to go tho...

the easiest way to check your resolution is on the desktop Right-click and choose Propteries, then move right on done to the Setting tabs.

Orie, you could try to increase the size of text but it does not affect alot. but for a new computer, I would look at www.cdw.com.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back