What's new

Pelham Lake

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3 pictures from pelham lake last week, colors were awesome

2943219222_fd211e43ce.jpg


LARGE




2953889599_697b86a681.jpg

 
Those colors are amazing! The first with the leaves(?) floating in the lake is beautiful.
 
wow wonderful Autumn photos, the light and colour in these is excellent...compositions are spot on too.
 
Thanks guys. I got the first one printed 20x30 just to seem how it looks (never done a print this big before) and I really like it
 
i love the colors in that second shot
 
The little leaves floating totally do make that first shot. I'm sure that huge print is beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom