What's new

Pentax 50mm 1.7 AF

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No oil on aperture blades, lenses front and back are in A+ shape. Mold free. The outer shell is in nice shape as well.

Comes with 2 filters (Polarizers) camera bag, and shutter release.

Asking 220$ shipped and pp'd


101_8708_zpsded232b1.jpg


101_8705_zpsd3870bb2.jpg


101_8706_zps0012931d.jpg


101_8707_zpsdc7fc11b.jpg
 
Up, offers?

May consider trades as well, I no longer have a camera that fits this so nikon stuff would be awesome. I'm looking for a 50mm 1.8 G lens. I can add some cash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom