Crazylegs58
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm looking to sell my barely used Pentax K-x DSLR camera. It comes with the 18-55mm lens and tripod mount attached. It looks and works like new, and it has a lot of life left in it. It's perfect for an entry level photographer and for seasoned veterans alike. It also comes with a case that's big enough to fit the camera along with any other accessories you might need to take along with you.
I'm willing to ship anywhere in the U.S., and will be working through PayPal. My email is below, pm me or email me and we'll talk price, pictures, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Email: crazylegs5885@aol.com
Please post here first before emailing me, thank you
I'm willing to ship anywhere in the U.S., and will be working through PayPal. My email is below, pm me or email me and we'll talk price, pictures, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Email: crazylegs5885@aol.com
Please post here first before emailing me, thank you