What's new

Pentax K-x kit $455 shipped

iamcombat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri, U.S.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling off my Pentax gear since I couldn't get what I wanted for my Canon stuff...so here is everything you get

-Pentax K-x Body (White) with less than 2000 actuations (probably closer to 1500)

-White 18-15mm kit lens

-8GB and 2GB PNY SD cards (not the fastest but they work fine in the K-x)

-Hoya CPL

-Hoya UV


Everything is in like new condition and I can't find any marks at all on the camera anywhere. All optics are scratch free.

Asking price is $455 + 3% paypal fees unless sent as a gift. Shipping is included. Will only ship to Continental U.S.

This price is $30 less than the lowest price I can find online (Amazon seller) Most places still sell this kit for $515. Great little camera and it shoots 720p video
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom