People are ignorant!!!

wow, ryan. im sorry to hear that.

are you ok?

*sigh*

Just got back from the Mall, was walking (with my crutches) minding my own business when some girl/lady/woman shoved me, making me fall to the ground.

Some couple grabbed the person and called for security.

I can't believe it...just can't believe it! She said I was walking in her space...can you ******* imagine???

I was asked if I wanted the Police to get involved, I said no.

What's with people??? Pushing a guy on crutches, classy!!!

I would have said yes... What kind of person knocks over a guy on crutches and threatens him? Yeesh...

Ryan, that is so ignorant of her, it's absolutely mindboggling!!! I'm speechless

you should hit her with your crutch

On the positive side, it was good to hear that people stopped her and called security, instead of ignoring the situation as often happens.

funny-pictures-passed-out-alcoholic-cat-couch-fluffy.jpg

Good god, people suck. I agree with John - would have given her a nice whack with my crutch, but I guess you were probably shocked/hurting.

I'd have had her charged with assault. We had to get the police to Frankie's Fun Park locally - some kid pulled a knife on my stepson and his friend and cut my stepson's friend across the knuckles. And that was inside the lazerzone. Subsequently we found Frankies Fun Park is a big gang hangout and where they go to practice killing each other. That kid is being prosecuted. It's the only thing to do with scum.

thats terrible!!! Im so sorry!!!! What was wrong with her?!?!?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back