peoples10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello again yet another post.

Could i please have opinions on this one please

Thanks

Steve

Sunset%20Sea%20Front.jpg

I like the shot, the backlit clouds are always interesting and the two people on the left really add a nice touch to this shot. The one thing that I would suggest offhand is trying to move the horizon either up or down in the frame, right now it cuts right through the center. Play with the rule of thirds on a shot like this and I think it would add a lot to the shot. Keep posting!

I agree with Chase on the rule of thirds. Personally, I would move the photo up to show more sky and less in the bottom. I would definitely leave the two people though because they add a lot to the picture. Nice photo though...

Personally, I'd have kept the reflecting railing in the photo but "sacrificed" part of the sky. I like the bit of light reflecting from the white houses and that railing too much as part of the darker areas to be wanting to have those cropped off.

the second one is great! this fence was really distracting. if you wanna play with it in PS try saturating a bit of sky... this yellow colour seems to be .. hmm... "not perfect" :p I thinks that it is possible to add a bit of colour to it. it looks a bit washed, but nowI'm not sure if it is the picture itself or if that ismy screen.

Most reactions

Back