PEOPLE (IV)

Me gusta la composición y los colores, pero las sombras y los contrastes son exageradas.

Last edited:
Gracias por los comentarios. La foto fué tomada en la calle, en un día muy soleado y, aunque he rebajado el efecto de los contrastes producidos por la excesiva luz, no he querido tocarla más. Esta foto ha sido elegida como favorita por algunos miembros de Flickr. Saludos.
Me gusta la composicióny los colores, pero las sombrasy los contrastesson exageradas.

Hola Pedro,
me gusta verte, me gusta la foto. Me gusta el idioma en que hablas con Actino pero...

... as this forum is America based and run and the "lingua franca" for all members therefore is the English language, I suggest we better only speak English, so that members from all over the world can follow our conversations.

I understand that this photo was taken outside and kind of studio environment, out in the street, with the given light (bright sunlight, hence deep shadows), and I can appreciate that therefore not all is "perfect" about the photo. But the makeup, background (umbrella) and - apparently - open air performance as such are attractive.

Hola Pedro,
me gusta verte, me gusta la foto. Me gusta el idioma en que hablas con Actino pero...

... as this forum is America based and run and the "lingua franca" for all members therefore is the English language, I suggest we better only speak English, so that members from all over the world can follow our conversations.

I understand that this photo was taken outside and kind of studio environment, out in the street, with the given light (bright sunlight, hence deep shadows), and I can appreciate that therefore not all is "perfect" about the photo. But the makeup, background (umbrella) and - apparently - open air performance as such are attractive.

You are right, but that was my fault. I forgot 'the environment' and started it.

Never mind that, Actino!
And hey, I cherish ANY chance I get to speak or write a little Spanish, I'm forgetting it all, as I use it so rarely, but ... You know: what will Frequency say or do when he wants to join in and we speak ... But it's ok! ;)

And I STILL like this photo, shadows in the face or not.

Sorry I answered in this language, but it has only been the intention of being polite to someone who commented on my photo using castilian as language.
Thanks for your remarks on my photo.

Hola Pedro,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back