People

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Portraiture is becoming my favorite thing! I just love communicating with people and capturing the personality! So C&C WELCOME!

Liza2.jpg

I like it even with the high noise. Edited it a bit.

Trevor1of1.jpg

Underexposed?

i feel the top one is a bit over cropped? a little healing tool would do wonders for that portrait as well

I do feel like #2 is underexposed. And I dont like how half his head is cut off. :)

The second one looks underexposed because the sky is blown out

I dont know how I feel about some of the heads being cut off and the noise

Did you blur the background in the second one in PP? It has a really shallow DOF for f/4.5...

Did you blur the background in the second one in PP? It has a really shallow DOF for f/4.5...

f/4.5 can actually create a lot of bokeh.. Especially when the bg is far away from the subject like that.

The subject on #2 is slightly underexposed, but it's not that big of a deal. You can "lighten the shadows" in photoshop if it's buggin you.

Nice shots.

f/4.5 can actually create a lot of bokeh.. Especially when the bg is far away from the subject like that.

The subject on #2 is slightly underexposed, but it's not that big of a deal. You can "lighten the shadows" in photoshop if it's buggin you.

Nice shots.

I like the exposure, it was not really a nice day...being a little bit underexposed sets the mood. The photo looks like it did that day.

I think in #2 if you were to try a landscape orientation and start the crop just below the top of his shoulder with less of the back of his head, it might be an interesting shot. This would give him "room" to be looking into. Just a thought.

I think in #2 if you were to try a landscape orientation and start the crop just below the top of his shoulder with less of the back of his head, it might be an interesting shot. This would give him "room" to be looking into. Just a thought.

That would look alot better...

Anyone have any feedback for 1, i really like it..but i want other opinions...im biased.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back