Pepper Harvest

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stopped by a field during the harvest today. I might go back out early tomorrow morning to see if they are still at it. I only got to shoot for a couple minutes today because they were getting ready to go on their lunch break. This is the only shot I really like out of the 20 or so I took.

This is the first edit. I'm sure it will go through two or three more before i have it where i want it. I wish I had shot at f/4 instead of f/8. The plants are a bit harsh.

3908227801_b4be605f6f_o.jpg

*UPDATE* A few more shots from this morning. These, agaim, are first edits. I'm shooting a grape harvest tonight.

PEPPER_HARVEST_05v2.jpg

PEPPER_HARVEST_06.jpg

PEPPER_HARVEST_07.jpg

PEPPER_HARVEST_08.jpg

PEPPER_HARVEST_09.jpg

Last edited:
Well you got your point across well, his job looks harsh.

Pretty good. I like the way his face is partially obscured,and the way you've shown a couple more workers in the background is nice. The sky/cloud detail is nice. These are the types of hard-working people who harvest crops all across the USA.

I do not care for the vignette, but otherwise i think it works well.

I like your work Dan, thanks for posting it regularly

jerry

Thanks for the comments, fellas. :)

I like the rest of the series too,

man, I gotta get out and shoot more...

Jerry

Cool, I like #2 now that I can see it :p The mountain or whatever that is in the far off bg reminds me of mt Fuji in Japan, you weren't shooting in Japan were you ? :lol:

Thanks. I wish I were shooting in Japan. That is Mt. Diablo in Northern California.

Last one:

3915098453_a69cdbc2d0_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back